Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Sorry, Caterhams, Hummer and Zonda already snaffled.
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Aye, "Another PM" dosen't convey much.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Quote:... any transactions are strictly between the buyer and the seller.
Perhaps I took this too literally - but I didn't see any mention of the Audi or Mitsubishi requests before the 'sold' notification went up either?
(This post was last modified: 19th-Feb-21, 11:40 AM by
Top Down.)
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Who publicly owns up to buying a slot car without a motor in it???
(I bought the Mitsubishi. I blame Woodcote and his rally sprints!)
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
(19th-Feb-21, 07:11 AM)Top Down Wrote: Sorry, Caterhams, Hummer and Zonda already snaffled.
(19th-Feb-21, 11:37 AM)Top Down Wrote: Quote:... any transactions are strictly between the buyer and the seller.
Eh?
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Terms of use of the For Sale section here.
On other Fora all transactions are requested to be via PM and for buyers not to pepper the sale thread with offers, queries, etc.
•
Posts: 109
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 142 in 78 posts
Likes Given: 104
Joined: Apr 2019
Gents, someone saying they want a car is not the same as having received payment for it.
I'll post on here that a car is sold as soon as I've received payment for a car as that's the point I consider it sold.
Thanks for all your interest!
Richard
•
Posts: 109
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 142 in 78 posts
Likes Given: 104
Joined: Apr 2019
(17th-Feb-21, 02:22 PM)Top Down Wrote: TR7 if still available please? PM on its way.
For info TR7 is still available..!
•
Posts: 109
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 142 in 78 posts
Likes Given: 104
Joined: Apr 2019
•
Posts: 109
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 142 in 78 posts
Likes Given: 104
Joined: Apr 2019
8. C310 MG Maestro & MG Metro
Now SOLD
•