Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cars bought by members in 2021

Revoslot Porsche Blue Coral
[Image: W6AK0K5.jpg]
[Image: JRLIpUl.jpg]
[+] 3 members Like fotodoug2's post
Quote

...and one more of the Revoslot Mercedes
[Image: 4i3MwZn.jpg]
[+] 4 members Like fotodoug2's post
Quote

Revoslot Porsche Blue Coral
[Image: JRLIpUl.jpg]

I got to see this Revo Porsche yesterday on Shenanigans Raceway, a fresh new car that Paul bought. This is a gorgeous livery indeed.

With a price increase  Angry  throwing another $5 onto the car we would have like to see some upgraded components rather than an increase for nothing just so the manufacturers, distributors and retailers can make more money for nothing.

Take a look at all the high priced cars, the high priced controllers and other tools and consumables of this industry and you could easily hit the $2,000 to $4,000 dollars in the smaller groups, when you take the larger groups into consideration there could be as much as $10,000 in the pit area.

I'd made a decision a few months back now to wind back on buying cars, with the price gouging that has started, 
and increased price points have now forced me to immediately stop all further car purchases, included all pre-orders.

Here are a lot of hard core dedicated slotters passing along tens of thousands of dollars helping this industry to thrive to end up just being shafted by greed. I thought I'd never see this happen in this industry, sadly it has. 

How can online businesses justify these increases when they don't operate bricks and mortar stores? These online stores shouldn't need to raise their prices like real bricks and mortar stores that have overheads that online stores don't.

This Gouged Greed, leaves me pondering what will become of this industry in attracting new people into this industry, who more than likely will decide that they can't justify the price levels now and move onto other hobbies and industry sectors.

Disheartened  Angry  and dejected  Tappingfoot  

   


Quote

Arrived today  Cool

Just have to correct the 4x4 rear arch gap, shouldn't be to difficult .

   
[+] 2 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote

Rear wheels now sit better ;)

   
[+] 2 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote

My wanted threads only garnered one result, but a good one  Rofl
Unfortunately they wont stay this way for long, as a conversion to NASCAR trucks beckons  Wrench

   

   
[+] 4 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote

Last seen in a For Sale ad on this very site, and taken off the hands of our very own Arthur Daley for a very reasonable figure, I present to you....

   

Destined for some Worthing Digital Goodwood outings.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 3 members Like BAracer's post
Quote

my 2 latest purchases Sun 


           


           


I dont have a lot of modern cars - but I love these 2 . oth the Fly and Policar are just superb!!
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote

       

A new old car - the prettiest of the Fly Alfa 147 GTA Cup cars. I couldn't resist.
[+] 3 members Like woodcote's post
Quote

Two NSR Clio‘s, a NSR Rally Porsche and an Avant Slot Mitsubishi 

   
   
   
   
[+] 5 members Like Henk's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)