16th-May-21, 01:05 AM
Cars bought by members in 2021
23rd-May-21, 08:37 AM
24th-May-21, 02:15 AM
24th-May-21, 05:39 AM
(24th-May-21, 02:15 AM)Zippideedooda Wrote: Since I purchased another digital track, (S electric Arc Pro Platinum), I wanted some easy to chip cars to go with it...
Some very nice liveries there, especially the Wynn's cars. I got two on my shelf, one was meant for Shelf King and the other for the track, which hasn't made it that way currently.
5th-Jun-21, 07:14 PM
So I watched the Fast and Furious films again and ended up buying this halfway through
Just need a 1/32 Dom Toretto to go in the drivers seat now (if anyone knows anyone that can 3D print one, please let me know!!)
Just need a 1/32 Dom Toretto to go in the drivers seat now (if anyone knows anyone that can 3D print one, please let me know!!)
6th-Jun-21, 01:37 AM
6th-Jun-21, 09:57 AM
A stock Slot.it Nissan for the home analogue track. Used, but you'd hardly know it. It's missing one mirror and the wiper, which I removed before I broke it this time.
(See it's satin black Oxigen chipped partner here: https://slotracer.online/community/showt...205&page=2.)
It's a lot easier to see on Scalextric Sport track than the satin black car, which is just fine on the grey routed track it's used for.
6th-Jun-21, 05:01 PM
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
6th-Jun-21, 07:42 PM
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)