8th-Sep-20, 10:10 AM
Having had a look on Shapeways Olifer chassis are around £12 to £15 and other makers are anything up to £22 so by the time you have added Shapeways shipping cost £20 for a good quality 3D chassis isn't so bad.
They look like a good idea but I do baulk a bit at the price. £85 for the complete kit makes them a fair bit dearer than Slotit and NSR rtr cars.
A 22K motor would be way too slow for our modified GT class and I suspect other racers would prefer to use a different motor so the body and chassis option will probably be the most popular.
They look like a good idea but I do baulk a bit at the price. £85 for the complete kit makes them a fair bit dearer than Slotit and NSR rtr cars.
A 22K motor would be way too slow for our modified GT class and I suspect other racers would prefer to use a different motor so the body and chassis option will probably be the most popular.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)