Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pendle's RevoSlot-compatible plastic chassis
#4

Very nice and probably perform well but the price of the chassis does seem excessive. Most aftermarket 3D chassis are in the £6 to £12 range and even via Shapeway with their premium add on is around the £14/£15 mark...My price point would be £15 for the bodyshell and £10 for the chassis, but I guess this doesn't allow a decent enough profit margin for the manufacturers/retailers, so I'l just have to pass on these good looking items.
I wish them well with their new endeavour.
[+] 1 member Likes Beejay7's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
30th-Nov-24, 04:22 PM
Last Post by Kevan
21st-Sep-22, 09:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)