24th-Aug-20, 11:30 AM
A surprise highlight of my summer was watching the seven-race Jaguar I-Pace eTrophy 'Lockdown Showdown' in Berlin. It was an exciting battle for the championship and the I-Paces provided some good racing action. The highlights package is now on YouTube...
Although the pandemic provided a cracking fortnight of racing, it has also caused the third and final season of the eTrophy to be cancelled - it is too much of a financial risk for Jaguar at this time. That's a shame - but we can continue the series in 1/32 scale... There are some great liveries from the first two seasons for Scalextric to put on their I-Pace - I hope to be pleasantly surprised next January.
In the meantime, the two individual cars are still available (I will review my red #3 cars at some point...) and Jadlams have the set cars on sale for £48.95 the pair here.
Although the pandemic provided a cracking fortnight of racing, it has also caused the third and final season of the eTrophy to be cancelled - it is too much of a financial risk for Jaguar at this time. That's a shame - but we can continue the series in 1/32 scale... There are some great liveries from the first two seasons for Scalextric to put on their I-Pace - I hope to be pleasantly surprised next January.
In the meantime, the two individual cars are still available (I will review my red #3 cars at some point...) and Jadlams have the set cars on sale for £48.95 the pair here.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)