1st-Aug-20, 05:21 PM
A close-up of the tool tray (left) and contents more or less from left to right. Right hand pic - Pendles pinion press/pull. Needle nose-ish pliers and Jewellers screwdrivers.
Left - not to scale - a composite pic' of the Scale Auto replacement Allen Key bits that normally sit underneath the above tools. Above them various allen keys and a ziplock bag of car bits waiting to be refitted - sometime. (You can see why I bought the ScaleAuto items. Look at the bend in that individual key! Crazy thing is, although the shaft has twisted the hex shape at both ends have retained their shape and work really well.) To the right - stainless steel grub screws bought in bulk off eBay (M2 & M2.5 sized) - plus in the tubes, various other useful sizes culled from the same 'getting out of the hobby' lot mentioned earlier.
On the left, various braids along with some silicone motor leads. I prefer Pendles PSR soft 'racing' copper braid sold in metre lengths. Some I've already cut to size plus there are two spare coils. However, I've found the braid wears very well on the B St E club 'Sport' track. On the right - refills for the glassfibre pen, two fine cut jewellers files - 'rat tailed' and - erm? flat one side slightly curved on top and tapered. Extremely useful pair. The three anodised handle Phillips drivers are size 000, 0 and 1. I find I use Size 1 the most. The two blue plastic handled tools are Allen keys. The ScaleAuto item at the top is the best quality and has replacable tips - but you need the correct size allen key to change it!
I too have the 0.9(5) 1.3 and 1.5 keys but find I use the 0.95 -95% if the time
Forgot to mention - the little chassis isn't 1/32 - obviously. It's HO - and I can't remember why it's in there! The small red circuit board thing top middle, just visible under everything else is a Digital car programming thing, a gift - and in the lower middle tray are various lengths of s/s axle blanks. (Again, these were all garnered from the 'getting out of the hobby' job lot.)
Left - not to scale - a composite pic' of the Scale Auto replacement Allen Key bits that normally sit underneath the above tools. Above them various allen keys and a ziplock bag of car bits waiting to be refitted - sometime. (You can see why I bought the ScaleAuto items. Look at the bend in that individual key! Crazy thing is, although the shaft has twisted the hex shape at both ends have retained their shape and work really well.) To the right - stainless steel grub screws bought in bulk off eBay (M2 & M2.5 sized) - plus in the tubes, various other useful sizes culled from the same 'getting out of the hobby' lot mentioned earlier.
On the left, various braids along with some silicone motor leads. I prefer Pendles PSR soft 'racing' copper braid sold in metre lengths. Some I've already cut to size plus there are two spare coils. However, I've found the braid wears very well on the B St E club 'Sport' track. On the right - refills for the glassfibre pen, two fine cut jewellers files - 'rat tailed' and - erm? flat one side slightly curved on top and tapered. Extremely useful pair. The three anodised handle Phillips drivers are size 000, 0 and 1. I find I use Size 1 the most. The two blue plastic handled tools are Allen keys. The ScaleAuto item at the top is the best quality and has replacable tips - but you need the correct size allen key to change it!
I too have the 0.9(5) 1.3 and 1.5 keys but find I use the 0.95 -95% if the time Forgot to mention - the little chassis isn't 1/32 - obviously. It's HO - and I can't remember why it's in there! The small red circuit board thing top middle, just visible under everything else is a Digital car programming thing, a gift - and in the lower middle tray are various lengths of s/s axle blanks. (Again, these were all garnered from the 'getting out of the hobby' job lot.)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)