Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Boxster on analogue track?
#5

Yes just two shiny chome plates. I checked the video and I am sure i have a couple of those plates in a bag somewhere - received win a joblot of odds and sods which I picked up. I wondered what they were and now I know! Great thanks!

By the way - the detail on the car is a little disappointing in my opinion. Lights which are simply printed on the body work and very little detailing. Compared to the analogue Porsche 911 for example there is no comparison for me.

Thanks!
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Boxster on analogue track? - by spacebiscuit - 31st-Jul-20, 03:13 PM
RE: Boxster on analogue track? - by woodcote - 31st-Jul-20, 03:45 PM
RE: Boxster on analogue track? - by Top Down - 31st-Jul-20, 04:18 PM
RE: Boxster on analogue track? - by DPJ - 31st-Jul-20, 05:36 PM
RE: Boxster on analogue track? - by spacebiscuit - 31st-Jul-20, 09:58 PM
RE: Boxster on analogue track? - by Scuderia_Turini - 1st-Aug-20, 04:20 PM
RE: Boxster on analogue track? - by DPJ - 1st-Aug-20, 05:05 AM
RE: Boxster on analogue track? - by GregK - 1st-Aug-20, 07:41 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
27th-Jan-24, 10:24 PM
Last Post by StuBeeDoo
18th-Jan-24, 08:23 AM
Last Post by Kevan
9th-Oct-23, 03:51 PM
Last Post by Kevan
1st-Apr-23, 10:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)