31st-Jul-20, 09:24 PM
Hello Stuart,
The only special tools I have are Wera hex drivers and a blunted small Pozidrive screwdriver.
The Wera tools were reccomended to me as they will last a long time and not "round" so will not damage the grub-screws. Of course, used roughly, they will!! 0.9mm and 1.5mm
I find that any small pozidrive screwdrivers tend to have very sharp points and that prevents them from getting right in to the top of a screw. So I carefully file off a tiny amount from the very tip to improve the engagement with the screw-head.
Leo
The only special tools I have are Wera hex drivers and a blunted small Pozidrive screwdriver.
The Wera tools were reccomended to me as they will last a long time and not "round" so will not damage the grub-screws. Of course, used roughly, they will!! 0.9mm and 1.5mm
I find that any small pozidrive screwdrivers tend to have very sharp points and that prevents them from getting right in to the top of a screw. So I carefully file off a tiny amount from the very tip to improve the engagement with the screw-head.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)