13th-Jun-20, 09:07 AM
Work in progress on my Kinrara class Ferrari 250 GTO.
Upgraded drivetrain and rear wheels as per regs, which should add a bit of weight to the rear end to offset the motor at the front. It now seems to have have more of a 50/50 split, which should be a good starting point for tuning.
Think I have found room for the digital chip next to the rear body mount post, and the lighting chip seems like it will fit to the underside of the parcel shelf. They will both probably get sprayed with grease off the gears so might think about some sort of covering for them.
Drilled the rear body and headlights for the led lights. Linked my hobby rotary tool to my variable power supply and to my surprise it worked a treat. Now I can do much more delicate work with it...which is nice.
Upgraded drivetrain and rear wheels as per regs, which should add a bit of weight to the rear end to offset the motor at the front. It now seems to have have more of a 50/50 split, which should be a good starting point for tuning.
Think I have found room for the digital chip next to the rear body mount post, and the lighting chip seems like it will fit to the underside of the parcel shelf. They will both probably get sprayed with grease off the gears so might think about some sort of covering for them.
Drilled the rear body and headlights for the led lights. Linked my hobby rotary tool to my variable power supply and to my surprise it worked a treat. Now I can do much more delicate work with it...which is nice.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)