4th-Jun-20, 06:23 PM
I've used several type of tyres on several different surfaces
Rubber from NSR and Slot.IT on Wood, Policar and Ninco track, sprint and endurance events.
Scaleauto preglued and pretrued sponge on NINCO for endurance events
Urethane for sprint races on scalextric sport track.
All work well. Getting them to work well is all in the prepration and cleaning.
Zippo seems to work well on some rubber tyres (slot.it)
Oils work better on others (NSR)
Domestic degreasers work well on Urethanes
I've never used Silicone tyres
I favour urethane . Easy to fit, easy to true, lasts for years.
Rubber from NSR and Slot.IT on Wood, Policar and Ninco track, sprint and endurance events.
Scaleauto preglued and pretrued sponge on NINCO for endurance events
Urethane for sprint races on scalextric sport track.
All work well. Getting them to work well is all in the prepration and cleaning.
Zippo seems to work well on some rubber tyres (slot.it)
Oils work better on others (NSR)
Domestic degreasers work well on Urethanes
I've never used Silicone tyres
I favour urethane . Easy to fit, easy to true, lasts for years.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)