3rd-Jun-20, 11:03 AM
Not yet...
I love what everyone has done with their cars so far - whether pens, paint, decal paper or a combination. My Street Stock car looks plain in comparison...
And my T-Jet is also a production livery...
That's the Auto World 'Legends of the Quarter Mile' Hubert Platt 'Georgia Shaker' Ford Thunderbolt. The hubs have been changed to Vincent Wheels.
I'd better pull my finger out on the Micro Scalextric Super Stock car - it is out of the isopropanol bath and ready for the spray booth.
I love what everyone has done with their cars so far - whether pens, paint, decal paper or a combination. My Street Stock car looks plain in comparison...
And my T-Jet is also a production livery...
That's the Auto World 'Legends of the Quarter Mile' Hubert Platt 'Georgia Shaker' Ford Thunderbolt. The hubs have been changed to Vincent Wheels.
I'd better pull my finger out on the Micro Scalextric Super Stock car - it is out of the isopropanol bath and ready for the spray booth.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)