1st-Jun-20, 04:19 PM
Fabulous work Mike!
My spray booth is up and running - so hoping to make the most of this ideal painting weather. A mix of HO and 1/32 cars are ready to go in the isopropanol bath and there's a WHO Taurus near the front of the queue.
Here's a quick update on the WHO calendar...
The July WHO Mod and WHO Digital events are now cancelled. Lockdown is being eased slowly, but with 20+ people spending a few hours indoors, it'll be a while before our events are possible - especially if the current 2 metre social distancing measures continue. I will keep the August dates in play for the moment, but I suspect the Digital Saturday in September is the first event that is a realistic possibility – and that might well change! I will review the calendar again for the start of next month.
My spray booth is up and running - so hoping to make the most of this ideal painting weather. A mix of HO and 1/32 cars are ready to go in the isopropanol bath and there's a WHO Taurus near the front of the queue.
Here's a quick update on the WHO calendar...
The July WHO Mod and WHO Digital events are now cancelled. Lockdown is being eased slowly, but with 20+ people spending a few hours indoors, it'll be a while before our events are possible - especially if the current 2 metre social distancing measures continue. I will keep the August dates in play for the moment, but I suspect the Digital Saturday in September is the first event that is a realistic possibility – and that might well change! I will review the calendar again for the start of next month.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)