Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UK Slot Car Festival 2018 - it's all a matter of scale.
#2

This was the first year I went and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I was lucky to go last year as well and was mildly annoyed I couldn't go this year due to other commitments and low an behold a pandemic stopped us all going!

I do hope it picks up again and also that I can go again some day.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
UK Slot Car Festival 2018 - it's all a matter of scale. - by Top Down - 21st-May-20, 05:23 PM
RE: UK Slot Car Festival 2018 - it's all a matter of scale. - by dvd3500 - 24th-May-20, 10:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Gpa113
24th-May-23, 03:04 PM
Last Post by Kevan
29th-May-22, 11:07 PM
Last Post by woodcote
26th-May-22, 04:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)