20th-May-20, 10:58 AM
Hi Tamar
Yes...rather grandly, in the interests of slot car racing development, I came to the conclusion there was nothing to be gained by simply following the path you had set (whilst also failing to match your technique and craftsmanship). Who knows which way it will go!
I have not found any guidance on how to set up the clips and springs that come in the kit, so it will be an interesting learning exercise.
Yes...rather grandly, in the interests of slot car racing development, I came to the conclusion there was nothing to be gained by simply following the path you had set (whilst also failing to match your technique and craftsmanship). Who knows which way it will go!
I have not found any guidance on how to set up the clips and springs that come in the kit, so it will be an interesting learning exercise.
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)