18th-May-20, 06:55 PM
I have posted this small update as it involves the most nerve wracking part about building an AMT kit...(at least for me),.....gluing the body mount runners !!........
While I do have a fairly good method. and have done quite a few, it is still by far the most finnicky part of the build......getting them level, and in the right vertical position so the bottom of the interior does not hit the honkin great 36D, yet getting the body in a representative (an even) ride height............I am always hugely relieved when this works out, and, am happy to say it worked out this time.......funny how such a small thing can bring so much joy
.
I also mounted/trued the tires and got the axles spaced and cut to length,..........the rest will be a breeze !!
Stay Safe
Chris Walker
While I do have a fairly good method. and have done quite a few, it is still by far the most finnicky part of the build......getting them level, and in the right vertical position so the bottom of the interior does not hit the honkin great 36D, yet getting the body in a representative (an even) ride height............I am always hugely relieved when this works out, and, am happy to say it worked out this time.......funny how such a small thing can bring so much joy
I also mounted/trued the tires and got the axles spaced and cut to length,..........the rest will be a breeze !!
Stay Safe
Chris Walker

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)