13th-May-20, 08:07 PM
More filthy lockdown show and tells...
Simon very kindly donated to the club a GT40 scrapyard....
I have managed to save 4 of them and just completed the final one..
Had a manky REV G with a damaged LED,so desoldered the plastic plug and led
makes for a slimmer fit..
I quite enjoyed the final ferite man...hes sporting a turned plastic bush led holder
to insert in those overly large holes in the early GT40s chassis..oh matron..
I did notice that his arms where the wrong way round and corrected his legs..
A very tight and tidy instalation,mind you i I had three goes at it..
So we now have a Goodwood club car rotation selection..
Thanks Simon,and also to Terry who donated the Chapperal...
Fingers crossed that covid19 has been suppressed and we can go racing in Sept..
Simon very kindly donated to the club a GT40 scrapyard....
I have managed to save 4 of them and just completed the final one..
Had a manky REV G with a damaged LED,so desoldered the plastic plug and led
makes for a slimmer fit..
I quite enjoyed the final ferite man...hes sporting a turned plastic bush led holder
to insert in those overly large holes in the early GT40s chassis..oh matron..
I did notice that his arms where the wrong way round and corrected his legs..
A very tight and tidy instalation,mind you i I had three goes at it..
So we now have a Goodwood club car rotation selection..
Thanks Simon,and also to Terry who donated the Chapperal...
Fingers crossed that covid19 has been suppressed and we can go racing in Sept..

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)