12th-May-20, 10:45 PM
Hello Anthony,
Yes that looks nice. I see differences from mine. Some vent detail on the engine cover and the spot light mounting below the nose is moulded. Also the front wheel arches have bits that look like they would be part of the air-dam that the blue-bonnet car photos show. I don't see the oil-filler (and the bug deflector) that are on my two. Also the headlights apertures are closed off.
LASCM and Bernard's do not have that body neither as Atlas nor Marusan.
Leo
EDIT: - Just found conversation on SlotBlog - http://slotblog.net/topic/33544-atlas-ford-gt-question/
Yes that looks nice. I see differences from mine. Some vent detail on the engine cover and the spot light mounting below the nose is moulded. Also the front wheel arches have bits that look like they would be part of the air-dam that the blue-bonnet car photos show. I don't see the oil-filler (and the bug deflector) that are on my two. Also the headlights apertures are closed off.
LASCM and Bernard's do not have that body neither as Atlas nor Marusan.
Leo
EDIT: - Just found conversation on SlotBlog - http://slotblog.net/topic/33544-atlas-ford-gt-question/
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)