12th-May-20, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the comments!?
Firstly Chris - Uk motor spares outlet sell spray paint, and this is one of those:
This is where it is at , at the moment. I had to cut the monogram homeset chassis as the wheelbase was too short. Added to that there was just too much flex . So taking on board Chris’s changes I used piano wire to link the cut chassis as well as strengthening the chassis internally.
Tried to scribe the panel lines as best as I could. Added front spotlight and fuel tank cap, but it still needs fettling on the spot, around the headlights, driver and then add an exhaust.
Firstly Chris - Uk motor spares outlet sell spray paint, and this is one of those:
This is where it is at , at the moment. I had to cut the monogram homeset chassis as the wheelbase was too short. Added to that there was just too much flex . So taking on board Chris’s changes I used piano wire to link the cut chassis as well as strengthening the chassis internally.
Tried to scribe the panel lines as best as I could. Added front spotlight and fuel tank cap, but it still needs fettling on the spot, around the headlights, driver and then add an exhaust.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)