11th-May-20, 07:58 AM
Lol Jeremy
Chris will remember me calling his builds 'simple' . Not sure he took as the compliment as I intended it to be. But this is one of those cars that typify his brilliance.
No painted doorlines, one colour body, no painted detail parts, no painted underbody, simple outstanding paintjob, with brilliance, fantastic driver and superbly clean chassis and wheels. - Just brilliant!!! ANd thaose clear headlights and screen....... for me mindboggling (I have hands that shake when I do detail work so for me that look is impossible).
The true genius of this - is that it is NOT simple to do - takes more work and craftsmanship than I can begin to imagine.
Chris will remember me calling his builds 'simple' . Not sure he took as the compliment as I intended it to be. But this is one of those cars that typify his brilliance.
No painted doorlines, one colour body, no painted detail parts, no painted underbody, simple outstanding paintjob, with brilliance, fantastic driver and superbly clean chassis and wheels. - Just brilliant!!! ANd thaose clear headlights and screen....... for me mindboggling (I have hands that shake when I do detail work so for me that look is impossible).
The true genius of this - is that it is NOT simple to do - takes more work and craftsmanship than I can begin to imagine.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)