4th-May-20, 10:36 PM
A few days ago i was mainly giving some nascar bodies a good going over with isopropanol and a tooth brush...
The club nascar fleet is a bit shy of red,orange and white liveries....
I thought giving that I have a bit of spare time I"d delve into the dark arts of airbrushing....
Welcome to another steep learning curve and plenty of opportunity for hours of surfing/research...
Anyway,after a few trys I Managed to get an even coat of primer on...
I am normally a rattle can boy and have had some good results....this airbrush maylarky is a new skill to learn...
Think i"ll go back to one of the best primers Tamiya's surface primer....
The club nascar fleet is a bit shy of red,orange and white liveries....
I thought giving that I have a bit of spare time I"d delve into the dark arts of airbrushing....
Welcome to another steep learning curve and plenty of opportunity for hours of surfing/research...
Anyway,after a few trys I Managed to get an even coat of primer on...
I am normally a rattle can boy and have had some good results....this airbrush maylarky is a new skill to learn...
Think i"ll go back to one of the best primers Tamiya's surface primer....

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)