4th-May-20, 09:56 AM
Welcome Clive
Not quite so far for those cars to travel...
A quick update for everyone who's interested...
Not quite so far for those cars to travel...A quick update for everyone who's interested...
- I am looking to approach some companies that have supported other WHO and Rock County events to invite them to sponsor this perfectly socially-distanced slot racing series... There will be some prizes.
- I'm thinking of a 5-event series with championship points, including a special event for the start of September.
- In addition to the three classes, it would be good to include some Auto World 4-Gear match racing - ideally Nostagia (1970s) Funny Cars. If you have one (or more), let me know. The AW Funny Cars feature some of the icons of the sport, so it is a nice way of learning about the history of drag racing.
- I shall definitely be running a trial event the weekend after next (16-17 May) to see how everything works. You are all very welcome to send cars.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)