3rd-May-20, 06:53 PM
Hello Andy,
I have been trying to figure out Drag Race Coordinator and searching for info on the hardware. I'm glad to hear that its still in the pipe-line as it looked like it had gone cold.
Have worked out that for my immediate purposes I really only need sensors at the end of the strip (I have started to learn the jargon, LOL) as I will be using a "cold-start" to launch the cars and set normal Race Coordinator to one lap and "start after sensor".
Not wanting to divert your current project, hopefully we can converse on Drag Race Coordinator at a later date.
Leo
I have been trying to figure out Drag Race Coordinator and searching for info on the hardware. I'm glad to hear that its still in the pipe-line as it looked like it had gone cold.
Have worked out that for my immediate purposes I really only need sensors at the end of the strip (I have started to learn the jargon, LOL) as I will be using a "cold-start" to launch the cars and set normal Race Coordinator to one lap and "start after sensor".
Not wanting to divert your current project, hopefully we can converse on Drag Race Coordinator at a later date.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)