Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Carrera layout questions
#3

Hello PepsiKid51,
I have a Carrera layout. The only time I have worked with the high-banked curves was when making a video on them without them actually in a circuit. However, I recall the natural spreading of the in and out sections. As Andy says above I think the best approach is to set up a free-standing U shape and put in supports until the in and out straights are parallel.  Perhaps you could start by allowing a space where the inner-border/shoulder would be.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Carrera layout questions - by Pepsikid51 - 26th-Apr-20, 06:48 PM
RE: Carrera layout questions - by woodcote - 27th-Apr-20, 10:15 AM
RE: Carrera layout questions - by Scuderia_Turini - 27th-Apr-20, 11:30 AM
RE: Carrera layout questions - by Pepsikid51 - 27th-Apr-20, 04:04 PM
RE: Carrera layout questions - by Pepsikid51 - 5th-Jul-20, 12:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BMWMarc
9th-Jul-24, 09:26 PM
Last Post by paolo
30th-Aug-21, 09:02 AM
Last Post by JasonB
25th-May-21, 05:10 PM
Last Post by munter
9th-Apr-21, 02:53 AM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Aug-19, 06:50 PM
Last Post by JasonB
10th-Jul-19, 08:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)