Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Carrera layout questions
#1
Question 

While converting to a Digital layout I noticed the actual layout differed from a track planner version in that I can not get the 4 straights on the inside to be parallel. The culprit is a High Banked curve section containing (3) 20575 HB Curve 2 30's (1) 20509 standard straight and (3) more 20575 HB Curve 2 30's. According to Autorennbahn planer and logic the corner should yield a 180 deg. turn. Can anyone tell me the height I should be supporting the top of the track pieces at to obtain this 30 deg. banking while producing a truer 180' turn, or guidance on order of assembly? It certainly makes a difference. In process of converting this layout to be both Analog and Digitally powered, I also noticed that I needed to break internal jumpers (Control Unit) but continuity still indicates both lanes are wired together. So this is perfect time to correct parallel problem when track is disconnected to find out why. Any Suggestions out there?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Carrera layout questions - by Pepsikid51 - 26th-Apr-20, 06:48 PM
RE: Carrera layout questions - by woodcote - 27th-Apr-20, 10:15 AM
RE: Carrera layout questions - by Scuderia_Turini - 27th-Apr-20, 11:30 AM
RE: Carrera layout questions - by Pepsikid51 - 27th-Apr-20, 04:04 PM
RE: Carrera layout questions - by Pepsikid51 - 5th-Jul-20, 12:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BMWMarc
9th-Jul-24, 09:26 PM
Last Post by paolo
30th-Aug-21, 09:02 AM
Last Post by JasonB
25th-May-21, 05:10 PM
Last Post by munter
9th-Apr-21, 02:53 AM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Aug-19, 06:50 PM
Last Post by JasonB
10th-Jul-19, 08:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)