22nd-Apr-20, 06:22 AM
Here is a pic of the underside of the shell to show what space there is. Outside width is now correct, inside it can be made wider.
Meanwhile, work on the body goes on.
Having sanding it down to the right dimensions. I give it a thin layer of primer to better see what more there is to do.
So far it is all lime-tree. Next will be to work on the front and the tail. For the grille area, I will use styrene. The weight at present is 10g.
Carver
Meanwhile, work on the body goes on.
Having sanding it down to the right dimensions. I give it a thin layer of primer to better see what more there is to do.
So far it is all lime-tree. Next will be to work on the front and the tail. For the grille area, I will use styrene. The weight at present is 10g.
Carver

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)