17th-Apr-20, 09:22 PM
![[Image: post-18820-0-61275400-1587116452.jpeg]](https://www.slotforum.com/forums/uploads/monthly_04_2020/post-18820-0-61275400-1587116452.jpeg)
Look what DHL dropped in front of my door yesterday (corona procedures)
In the mean while I have unwrapped the box, and did some trail fitting of the M6 White kit.
Have some assessments and could write a post with some assembly tips
as there are certainly some points of attention on how to assemble the white kit.
If attended to properly, these will correct/improve some of the alleged "off scale" appearances of the Sideways M6.
Although I still feel that most of the "slottification" on the Sideways M6 was unnecessary, now that I have had it in my hands and been able to compare it with the Carrera M6...
...the "slottification" is in the range of the SCX AstonMartin DBR9 vs the Black Arrow, or the Scalex AMG GT3 vs the NSR.
I will prepare a post on the Sideways BMW M6 in the review section. Will post a link when it goes online.
With kind regards
Tamar
![[Image: side-by-side01.png]](http://www.slotracinglemans.com/images/M6gt3_sideways/side-by-side01.png)
with kind regards
Tamar

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)