14th-Apr-20, 07:35 AM
That sounds good, Al.
I will leave you to get on with it.
The reliability issue with the 030 motors is unfounded in my opinion.
As far as I can tell the initial concerns came from Tasmania and on further questioning I found that the failing motor occured when the motor failed after tires were trued on the car that the motor was fitted to. ie held onto sandpaper on the track....probably by a heavy hand.
I have used them in a few builds and have had no reliability issues. I do gear them using an eight tooth pinion though.
I will leave you to get on with it.
The reliability issue with the 030 motors is unfounded in my opinion.
As far as I can tell the initial concerns came from Tasmania and on further questioning I found that the failing motor occured when the motor failed after tires were trued on the car that the motor was fitted to. ie held onto sandpaper on the track....probably by a heavy hand.
I have used them in a few builds and have had no reliability issues. I do gear them using an eight tooth pinion though.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)