4th-Apr-20, 03:27 PM
Nice weather and the limited ability to get bits and pieces to work with have limited my working on slot cars lately. Plus now that the damn weather is so nice, Ronnie has me helping her in the garden. Never rains but it pours
Anyway, I only have the one car properly on the go now and it's the BRM V16. Just needs the BRM badge (hopefully on the way from Colin (Wraith) soon, screen, an oil filler cap and some front suspension details and it will be about done.Plasticard and balsa as ever.
I very much doubt that the July Bordo meet that it was built for will go ahead though. I can't see the lock down being that relaxed by then.
Anyway, I only have the one car properly on the go now and it's the BRM V16. Just needs the BRM badge (hopefully on the way from Colin (Wraith) soon, screen, an oil filler cap and some front suspension details and it will be about done.Plasticard and balsa as ever.
I very much doubt that the July Bordo meet that it was built for will go ahead though. I can't see the lock down being that relaxed by then.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)