Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Camaro IROC-Z Red
#2

This series was the first race I ever saw in real-life. I only lived about 30 minutes from Michigan International Speedway and tickets were around 20 USD$ about 50 UD$ today but I think I got in free. :-)

The racing obviously favored the oval drivers but it was great seeing F1 and other drivers in real-life.
Great memories and great cars!

The Scalextric IROC-Z featured heavily in the BBC special from last year that was repeated before Christmas...
[+] 2 members Like dvd3500's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Camaro IROC-Z Red - by woodcote - 3rd-Apr-20, 07:29 AM
RE: Scalextric Camaro IROC-Z Red - by dvd3500 - 3rd-Apr-20, 09:57 AM
RE: Scalextric Camaro IROC-Z Red - by woodcote - 22nd-May-20, 03:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-26, 02:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-26, 03:12 PM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Feb-25, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)