2nd-Apr-20, 08:17 PM
I have a 3D printed Exit piece. Bottom Right of the picture. It needs a downer R2 Curve and a downer pit straight as the pit straight can't have the projecting connectors on the 3D printed piece end. The curvature is about the same as an inner R1 lane.
It does require some cutting of the R2 to accept the 3D printed bit. The rails on the 3D printed bit are actually Slot.it guide braid but it has had lots of use and no issues.
It does require a bit of careful fitting and a lot of Hot melt Glue. I power the track using the inner R2 connector and Jump leads across to the pit lane piece. I could supply the piece for cost say £5 (mostly printer running time) plus postage. As its a CADDS image, Its no problem to Flip it for the other "Hand".
It does require some cutting of the R2 to accept the 3D printed bit. The rails on the 3D printed bit are actually Slot.it guide braid but it has had lots of use and no issues.
It does require a bit of careful fitting and a lot of Hot melt Glue. I power the track using the inner R2 connector and Jump leads across to the pit lane piece. I could supply the piece for cost say £5 (mostly printer running time) plus postage. As its a CADDS image, Its no problem to Flip it for the other "Hand".

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)