Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Goodwood Members' Meeting Favourite Moments
#4

We were thinking of going to that one - I was quite happy that we didn't and watched the live stream at home in the warm!

Have to say, I really enjoyed the high-airbox F1 demo earlier. I have a few of those as slot cars and would like a few more Sun
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Goodwood Members' Meeting Favourite Moments - by woodcote - 28th-Mar-20, 10:33 AM
RE: Goodwood Members' Meeting Favourite Moments - by BAracer - 28th-Mar-20, 11:19 AM
RE: Goodwood Members' Meeting Favourite Moments - by BAracer - 28th-Mar-20, 02:48 PM
RE: Goodwood Members' Meeting Favourite Moments - by woodcote - 28th-Mar-20, 03:23 PM
RE: Goodwood Members' Meeting Favourite Moments - by woodcote - 2nd-Apr-20, 10:14 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BAracer
17th-Apr-24, 11:00 PM
Last Post by woodcote
9th-Sep-23, 04:22 AM
Last Post by CMOTD
15th-Apr-23, 09:21 AM
Last Post by woodcote
18th-Sep-21, 10:31 AM
Last Post by JasonB
12th-Sep-20, 09:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)