25th-Mar-20, 07:10 PM
I am really hoping these are just a matter of a few days away, already have a livery in mind for the M6.
The Skyline could possibly be first or maybe in the same shipment judging from their post on the 16th March.
The latest post approx. 3 hours ago does have a Skyline prominent in the picture ...
I am only to happy to see the Skyline, but as I have searched high and low and only found 2 real life liveries, and they are not dissimilar to each other, I can only imagine Sideways plans a good few fantasy liveries to get some of that investment back. Mind you charging the same price for the Group 5 as the technically superior GT3 cars helps I guess ;)
The Skyline could possibly be first or maybe in the same shipment judging from their post on the 16th March.
The latest post approx. 3 hours ago does have a Skyline prominent in the picture ...
I am only to happy to see the Skyline, but as I have searched high and low and only found 2 real life liveries, and they are not dissimilar to each other, I can only imagine Sideways plans a good few fantasy liveries to get some of that investment back. Mind you charging the same price for the Group 5 as the technically superior GT3 cars helps I guess ;)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)