25th-Mar-20, 12:22 PM
I have my bike trainer set up in my loft, so can do various rides including the Alpe Du Huez (Stage of the T De Fr), and the UCI rides of London 2012, Innsbruck, Yorkshire, Richmond (US) as well as loads of other rides.
I use a software called Zwift, some of you may know it. Last night there were over 13000 riders on it and the servers are rock solid.
I did the Alpe Du Heuz the other day - only 10.9 miles but averages 8-10 degrees for the entire climb. Took me 1:51hrs and it is a real killer.
I use a software called Zwift, some of you may know it. Last night there were over 13000 riders on it and the servers are rock solid.
I did the Alpe Du Heuz the other day - only 10.9 miles but averages 8-10 degrees for the entire climb. Took me 1:51hrs and it is a real killer.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)