17th-Mar-20, 08:05 PM
Sorry to jump in, but on a related note does anyone know what size the new slot it motor screws use ?
My NSR and Slot it Hex drivers don't work, and although I have a variety of both metric and imperial hex keys, nothing seem to fit properly.
The result being when I eventually get them undone I throw them away and fit a crosshead screw
It would be handy to know what I need so I can get a specific tool for the job
My NSR and Slot it Hex drivers don't work, and although I have a variety of both metric and imperial hex keys, nothing seem to fit properly.
The result being when I eventually get them undone I throw them away and fit a crosshead screw

It would be handy to know what I need so I can get a specific tool for the job

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)