Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

MrSlotcar Chassis Damping Kit
#1

I am planning to fit these damping washers to the front motor mount fixing points (as I have a suspension set up on the rear). Can someone please clarify where to 1.5mm and 0.5mm washers are located in the nut/bolt assembly? I cannot find any instructions anywhere.

   

Thank you in anticipation...
Quote


Messages In This Thread
MrSlotcar Chassis Damping Kit - by BAracer - 3rd-Mar-20, 09:35 PM
RE: MrSlotcar Chassis Damping Kit - by BAracer - 4th-Mar-20, 08:15 AM
RE: MrSlotcar Chassis Damping Kit - by chrisguyw - 6th-Mar-20, 10:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tibbs
31st-May-24, 07:31 AM
Last Post by munter
20th-Jul-23, 10:36 PM
Last Post by BAracer
3rd-Jan-22, 05:02 PM
Last Post by Savage GT
13th-Jun-21, 07:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)