Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Getting back into slots
#3

(3rd-Mar-20, 12:39 PM)Gordon Steadman Wrote:  If there had been a clear map on how to get started / restarted, it would have been useful rather than the wallowing around I had to do.

I started the slot hobby about three years ago.
Perversely , I enjoyed the "wallowing about".
Learning new things at every race meeting and blogging the learnings has been great experience for me. 
It also meant I had to work everything out  for myself, so despite many dead ends, I have working processes that are not always aligned with the way others set their equipment up. 
Alan
[+] 1 member Likes Nonfractal's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Getting back into slots - by Gordon Steadman - 3rd-Mar-20, 12:39 PM
RE: Getting back into slots - by Fluff - 3rd-Mar-20, 01:22 PM
RE: Getting back into slots - by Nonfractal - 3rd-Mar-20, 02:34 PM
RE: Getting back into slots - by Gordon Steadman - 3rd-Mar-20, 02:46 PM
RE: Getting back into slots - by Mitch58 - 3rd-Mar-20, 03:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)