Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric BMW Minis - a house class by butchering
#1

I knocked up 4 x Scalextric BMW Minis for wood track racing some time back.
One of the quickest, roughest, dirtiest builds I have done, but by jingos are they fun to race
as a house class. (IROC to USA readers)

I really must get around to a more permanent motor fixing method than hot glue
. . . but so far they have held together.

[Image: minis3.jpg]

[Image: minis4.jpg]

[+] 3 members Like slotloco's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric BMW Minis - a house class by butchering - by slotloco - 3rd-Mar-20, 11:22 AM
RE: Scalextric BMW Minis - a house class by butchering - by Scuderia_Turini - 3rd-Mar-20, 11:55 AM
RE: Scalextric BMW Minis - a house class by butchering - by slotloco - 3rd-Mar-20, 06:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CMOTD
18th-Feb-23, 02:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)