29th-Feb-20, 07:57 AM
Thanks everybody.
Yes, the default subscription method was set to email, that's just how the software comes, and there is no easy way to change it.
However, I've now removed the email option for subscription in the reply box, and set the default to Do not Subscribe. In the next few days I'll try to track down any other instances of it, and once we've all got rid of our old subscriptions, we should be all sorted.
Yes, the default subscription method was set to email, that's just how the software comes, and there is no easy way to change it.
However, I've now removed the email option for subscription in the reply box, and set the default to Do not Subscribe. In the next few days I'll try to track down any other instances of it, and once we've all got rid of our old subscriptions, we should be all sorted.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)