Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BRM Alfa Romeo GTA
#2

I really hate them for doing this.

Amongst the many Alfas I have had over the years, the 1300 GT Junior remains my favourite, wonderful balance and handling and adequate performance.

I already have a 24th scale Junior but it is a standard bodied one and it's a bit narrow for a slot car. Oh how tempted I am!
[+] 1 member Likes Gordon Steadman's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
BRM Alfa Romeo GTA - by woodcote - 8th-Feb-20, 12:58 PM
RE: BRM Alfa Romeo GTA - by Gordon Steadman - 8th-Feb-20, 04:36 PM
RE: BRM Alfa Romeo GTA - by woodcote - 2nd-Jul-20, 07:57 AM
RE: BRM Alfa Romeo GTA - by Ken Mason - 2nd-Jul-20, 09:11 AM
RE: BRM Alfa Romeo GTA - by Gordon Steadman - 2nd-Jul-20, 09:30 AM
RE: BRM Alfa Romeo GTA - by woodcote - 2nd-Jul-20, 04:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)