Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scalextric Jaguar I-Pace cars
#2

I generally do not like SUVs but I am a huge fan of Group 44.
The iPace races are usually pretty good but passing on the tighter courses can be a chore for sure.
Still, it is only 2 seasons in and all racing is good IMHO.

I like how you point out how world economics even affect things like our lovely hobby.
Thanky!
[+] 1 member Likes dvd3500's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scalextric Jaguar I-Pace cars - by woodcote - 7th-Feb-20, 11:45 AM
RE: Scalextric Jaguar I-Pace cars - by dvd3500 - 7th-Feb-20, 02:11 PM
RE: Scalextric Jaguar I-Pace cars - by woodcote - 24th-Aug-20, 11:30 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
2nd-Apr-26, 02:15 PM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Mar-26, 03:12 PM
Last Post by woodcote
27th-Feb-25, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)