3rd-Feb-20, 12:04 PM
Thanks to all for the advice.
The Pendle's 'Care Package' arrived this morning and the ScaleAuto 0.95 hex tip has done the job, loosening and (not over ...) tightening the grub screws other tips wouldn't touch.
I trust the other two sizes will also do the job. I bought one handle as it was the only way to get the 0.95 tip. However I have a set of collets and chucks that the tips will fit, so won't need another hex key to swap them over when required.
All's right with the World again.
The Pendle's 'Care Package' arrived this morning and the ScaleAuto 0.95 hex tip has done the job, loosening and (not over ...) tightening the grub screws other tips wouldn't touch.
I trust the other two sizes will also do the job. I bought one handle as it was the only way to get the 0.95 tip. However I have a set of collets and chucks that the tips will fit, so won't need another hex key to swap them over when required.
All's right with the World again.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)