31st-Jan-20, 05:55 PM
NSR have posted up loads of pictures today on their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/NSRfactory
Most I posted on Wednesday, but there's this pic of the F1 cars, chassis and motor pods...
There's also more from Maurizio on the Galileo Engineering stand.
First a video of Terry and Matt from Gaugemaster (Slot.it and Policar's UK distributor) testing the new F1 on the Policar track...
Just click the image to watch the video. I won't comment about Terry's driving.
There's also a look at the new Slot.it Jaguar and a couple of new Group C liveries...
There'll be more from Maurizio tomorrow.
Most I posted on Wednesday, but there's this pic of the F1 cars, chassis and motor pods...
There's also more from Maurizio on the Galileo Engineering stand.
First a video of Terry and Matt from Gaugemaster (Slot.it and Policar's UK distributor) testing the new F1 on the Policar track...
Just click the image to watch the video. I won't comment about Terry's driving.
There's also a look at the new Slot.it Jaguar and a couple of new Group C liveries...
There'll be more from Maurizio tomorrow.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)