Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Which Hex keys/grub screws?
#1

I'm fed up with hex keys and grub screws that round off.  Tappingfoot

Is it me? (I think it must be. At least, I have a certain sense of Deja Vu! This this was a big bugbear first time around, as a 1/32 racer in the '60's!)

I 'invested', I thought, in a Pendle's set (Gaugemaster supplied?) that came with three keys and a pinion puller/pusher. The latter is fine. The former? Humph! 

Fail there then, so ...

I bought a different set - six different sizes, black, yellow and orange handles. Probably twice the price, from a different supplier - and they are no better.

Anyone point me at some that will WORK please? 

To be used on Ninco Lightning, NSR, Racer Sideways and ScaleAuto predominantly - and yes, I know I'll need several keys.  

If I ever manage to remove these different sized grub screws are there any decent replacements that won't round off either please?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Top Down - 30th-Jan-20, 05:04 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by slotloco - 30th-Jan-20, 06:30 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by BAracer - 30th-Jan-20, 06:54 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Scuderia_Turini - 30th-Jan-20, 07:07 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by CMOTD - 30th-Jan-20, 09:57 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-Jan-20, 09:28 AM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by BAracer - 31st-Jan-20, 09:36 AM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by slotloco - 31st-Jan-20, 10:21 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Gordon Steadman - 31st-Jan-20, 09:48 AM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Top Down - 31st-Jan-20, 10:28 AM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by CMOTD - 31st-Jan-20, 02:59 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by BAracer - 31st-Jan-20, 10:44 AM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Top Down - 31st-Jan-20, 11:28 AM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Mr Modifier - 31st-Jan-20, 12:16 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Top Down - 31st-Jan-20, 03:27 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Top Down - 31st-Jan-20, 06:54 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by BAracer - 31st-Jan-20, 11:04 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Top Down - 3rd-Feb-20, 12:04 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Top Down - 8th-Feb-20, 04:51 PM
RE: Which Hex keys/grub screws? - by Savage GT - 17th-Mar-20, 08:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)