28th-Jan-20, 05:13 PM
Yo Andy,
Yes its a bit odd that Carrera Go! includes rally cars but the 1:32 and 1:24 ranges do not. I guess it is down to Carrera perceiving a need in the 1:43 market segment. We all know what marketing departments are like - a bit random.
Thanks for the information anyway, some nice BMW M1 and I am a bit of an admirer of those.
Leo
Yes its a bit odd that Carrera Go! includes rally cars but the 1:32 and 1:24 ranges do not. I guess it is down to Carrera perceiving a need in the 1:43 market segment. We all know what marketing departments are like - a bit random.
Thanks for the information anyway, some nice BMW M1 and I am a bit of an admirer of those.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)