21st-Jan-20, 11:43 PM
Good to see this on here, doesn't get much coverage in the general press/media.
It will be interesting to see how sales of the Spark-Plug go - definitely a step forward in Scalextric modernisation. Old-schoolers like myself will be thinking its not for them - and they are correct, its for the portable device generation and might spark (pun intended!) interest in the younger generations.
I will definitely buy one when they become available separately - so that I can let my great nephews and niece have a taste.
I have not been attracted by the previously presented IROC Camaros but that red one is quite a looker.
Thanks yet again Andy.
Leo
Edit: Andy was beavering away with the non-Scalextric stuff as I composed my post, so:
Great to see more 1:43 stuff, especially the non-racing set!
It will be interesting to see how sales of the Spark-Plug go - definitely a step forward in Scalextric modernisation. Old-schoolers like myself will be thinking its not for them - and they are correct, its for the portable device generation and might spark (pun intended!) interest in the younger generations.
I will definitely buy one when they become available separately - so that I can let my great nephews and niece have a taste.
I have not been attracted by the previously presented IROC Camaros but that red one is quite a looker.
Thanks yet again Andy.
Leo
Edit: Andy was beavering away with the non-Scalextric stuff as I composed my post, so:
Great to see more 1:43 stuff, especially the non-racing set!
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)