14th-Dec-19, 06:38 AM
Nice work there Dave
If you are running the iOS version of the ARC app on an Apple device, I think you have been caught out by a glitch in the latest update (discussed on the Scalextric forum here). I understand from the Scalextric team that the issue has been resolved and the app version should update in the next few days.
A fix for over the weekend might be to use the original "App Race Control (Legacy)" version, which is available on the App Store. This is the pre-2018 version of the app but will work fine as a stop-gap. I have the two apps on my iPhone and iPad - there is no problem having both installed on the same device.
The is how calibration should work with the latest app: slotracer.online/arc-pro-guide/classic
If you are running the iOS version of the ARC app on an Apple device, I think you have been caught out by a glitch in the latest update (discussed on the Scalextric forum here). I understand from the Scalextric team that the issue has been resolved and the app version should update in the next few days.
A fix for over the weekend might be to use the original "App Race Control (Legacy)" version, which is available on the App Store. This is the pre-2018 version of the app but will work fine as a stop-gap. I have the two apps on my iPhone and iPad - there is no problem having both installed on the same device.
The is how calibration should work with the latest app: slotracer.online/arc-pro-guide/classic

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)