28th-Nov-19, 06:15 PM
Oh my, that's a long upload Leo
The QR code takes me to the Scalextric website - but, as you say, the only 'START by Scalextric' branded products on the site are the cars here. There are, of course, all the 'normal' Scalextric cars, accessories and Sport track that are compatible with the set that are mentioned on the leaflet.
I did hear that the same set might be at some Asda stores - I can't see anything on their website. Now I know it's a new-and-improved START system, I am tempted to pick up anything reduced at Robert Dyas after Christmas to use as prizes for our 'WHO on the road' events next year.
In the meantime, this old (2016) Amazon-exclusive Le Mans 24 hour set is in their Black Friday sale for a pretty average £69.24...
There's also the old 18-volt Micro Scalextric Hyper-Cars set for £35.35 - more expensive than the new-and-improved 9-volt Micro Scalextric 'City Collision' set at Aldi...
The QR code takes me to the Scalextric website - but, as you say, the only 'START by Scalextric' branded products on the site are the cars here. There are, of course, all the 'normal' Scalextric cars, accessories and Sport track that are compatible with the set that are mentioned on the leaflet.
I did hear that the same set might be at some Asda stores - I can't see anything on their website. Now I know it's a new-and-improved START system, I am tempted to pick up anything reduced at Robert Dyas after Christmas to use as prizes for our 'WHO on the road' events next year.
In the meantime, this old (2016) Amazon-exclusive Le Mans 24 hour set is in their Black Friday sale for a pretty average £69.24...
There's also the old 18-volt Micro Scalextric Hyper-Cars set for £35.35 - more expensive than the new-and-improved 9-volt Micro Scalextric 'City Collision' set at Aldi...

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)