23rd-Sep-26, 10:07 PM
Here are some photos of Shenanigans Raceway, a 4-lane MrTrax track. Since I've had the track I've done many improvements with customised upgrades that really have improved the track and racing immensely since original purchase.
ok so I'm over fixing this photo garbage, they post perfect on other sites without issue but here, well, yeah. sorry but for now this is it for the photos for this post, will work on correcting this, maybe
Fully customised items include:
ok so I'm over fixing this photo garbage, they post perfect on other sites without issue but here, well, yeah. sorry but for now this is it for the photos for this post, will work on correcting this, maybe
Fully customised items include:
- driver stations,
- power table / Start-Finish gantry with TrackMate Lightbar,
- illuminating track call buttons,
- bluetooth track call button,
- TrackMate hardware,
- chicane tables,
- wiring loom,
- relays system,
- track tyre cleaners,
- track reverse direction system,
- gantry LED retention system,

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)