Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ferrari 612P
#1

Another car which I entered in the Rockingham "American Pie" competition was this Ferrari 612P for the "Can-Am Class"

   

This was a very last minute build, the 3d printed body & chassis from PGR Slot Cars.
The motor was a short can SRP 35k rpm, I had bought a 25k motor from PGR but decided on a more familar motor type.
Although I practised with the car I felt that the motor was too fast and difficult to control for this occasion, so I just entered it into the Concors.
But again looks very promising for the future after I have more experience with it.

The decals was from C&C Design in the UK, which worked very well
[+] 7 members Like Graham's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Ferrari 612P - by Graham - 22nd-Jun-26, 10:39 AM
RE: Ferrari 612P - by Anthony B - 23rd-Jun-26, 07:23 PM
RE: Ferrari 612P - by Brumos RSR - 24th-Jun-26, 01:34 AM
RE: Ferrari 612P - by Graham - 24th-Jun-26, 09:11 AM
munter - by munter - 24th-Jun-26, 08:06 AM
RE: Ferrari 612P - by chrisguyw - 24th-Jun-26, 05:39 PM
munter - by munter - 26th-Jun-26, 07:24 PM
RE: Ferrari 612P - by DPJ - 28th-Jun-26, 02:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tibbs
18th-Mar-25, 08:14 PM
Last Post by Kevan
27th-Aug-24, 07:34 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
25th-Jul-24, 09:56 PM
Last Post by Kevan
8th-Jul-22, 10:12 AM
Last Post by Scuderia_Turini
2nd-Dec-20, 01:24 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
18th-Nov-20, 12:56 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
6th-Nov-20, 04:03 PM
Last Post by Fluff
2nd-Jul-20, 08:18 PM
Last Post by munter
26th-Jun-20, 01:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)